Tuesday, June 16, 2015

broken pinky finger


 Trent broke his pinky finger in an aggressive game of capture the flag in PE last week.  He had a splint from the urgent care for a week, then got the cast yesterday.  If all goes well, he will only have to wear the cast for two weeks and then have a splint afterwards.

The embarrassing thing was, the school couldn't get a hold of me and so Ryan had to leave work to go pick up Trent.  Where was I?  at home taking a nap!  I never do this!!  But I hadn't been sleeping well and was so tired.  And so I turned off my phone and went back to bed after everyone left for school.  It was embarrassing. 


of course, a broken finger didn't stop Trent from climbing Mount Si with the scouts.  This was before the cast when he had a splint.





No comments: