This is what my living room looks like on a Sunday night. It takes me most of Monday to put the house back together again.
This also sums up how September has been for me. School started on September first and I constantly felt like I was 2 steps behind, trying to make it one day at a time. a whirlwind of back to school stuff, and then everyone got back to school colds. But I think we finally have a schedule down and are used to the early, early mornings. we leave at 5:40 am for seminary.
This is our family theme for the school year. I do a different theme each year, and hang it on the wall in the kitchen. got the idea from Stephanie Nielson's blog, which I love!
court of honor
Jacob and I were only allowed to go to the high school football game if we promised to ignore Emily and not make eye contact...
No comments:
Post a Comment