Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Christmas morning

Merry Christmas!  We had a quiet Christmas with just our family here in Seattle.  Christmas Eve we drove around looking at the lights, then had our big dinner, cafe rio knock off stuff, Jacob was in charge of the punch.


we tried something new this year that Jacob especially loved, a Christmas scavenger hunt that ended up at the Christmas tree with the open Christmas Eve pajamas.



This is my Christmas zebra rug from my parents that I LOVE!


Christmas Eve poses

Christmas morning--Trent got sais.  like the weapon Raphael has on Ninja Turtles.




on our way to church.  Emily, Trent and Ryan sang in the choir.  Ryan and I each were supposed to accompany one song but my song got cut last minute.  I didn't feel too bad.


This plane was Trent's main present.  and after flying it for only about 10 seconds, he slipped on wet grass, while walking with it, and fell on top of it, breaking it.  he was heart broken.  The next day Ryan and Trent visited the hobby store and came home with a ton of stuff to fix it.  but it will be another day or two before we know if it is flyable.



we also tried a new app called capture the magic, that lets you add santa to your living room picture.  Jacob was so excited, but then he noticed it looked like daytime outside the blinds.  whoops.  He still believes in Santa so I told him the light was because I had left the porch light on.  I'm not sure he bought it.


all in all it was a quiet, nice day.  We are grateful for our blessings.  also, Ryan's mom had a mini stroke Christmas Eve so keep her in your prayers!

No comments: