Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Trent's Eagle



This week Trent had his Eagle Court of honor.  We are so proud of him.  His project was last July.  the paperwork finished in October, but it took a few more months to coordinate the court of honor.  We were especially excited my parents could join us.  It was a double COH with Trent's friend, Michael.  lots of fun!

invitations from itsallaboutthecards.com




this is our bishop presenting the award



and the best part of having my mom there was that she could decorate!  I hate decorating and don't have an eye for it.  but I could show her everything I had bought or borrowed and she threw it all together.  Everything looked great.

Trent had requested fudge, his favorite food.


these candy bars were a hit!  I got them off etsy here.  






For anyone still with us--here's the slideshow--we did one combined slideshow for 2 boys.  This was my first slideshow I've ever made and I was very proud of myself.  animoto made it super easy.



No comments: