Saturday, April 7, 2018

sixteen







sixteen things about Trent for his sixteenth birthday

1.  For his birthday, all he asked for was a blowdryer and a new pillow...he's very practical.

2.  He's also an introvert who loves to hang out at home.  Instead of a birthday party, he asked if our family could go see Black Panther.

3.  Got his drivers license but doesn't like to drive. He says he would love it more if there weren't cars and traffic all the time.

4.  Trent's love of sour cream has reached an unhealthy level.  He eats it plain.  and loves to dip chips in sour cream.  nothing else, just sour cream.  On a night when we have Mexican food, he probably eats about one cup of sour cream.

5.  He is not into dating.  at all.

6.  Trent works slowly and methodically.  He often spends longer than I think he should on homework.  At home, if I have a job that I need done thoroughly, I ask Trent.

7.  He has a very calm demeanor and rarely gets upset or worked up about something.  he's very easy going!

8.  He doesn't have any social media.  says it's a time waster

9.  But if you do see him on his phone, he's usually playing Clash Royale.

10.   Trent is currently in the school musical, High School Musical.  Each day, for mic check, he recites a scripture mastery.  kids say, "thanks for the sermon!"

11.  He is 6'1 but only weighs aroun 140 lbs.  It's hard to find pants in size 28 x 34!!

12.  Last Sunday, he blessed the sacrament for the first time.  I was sweating bullets...I was so nervous for him.  But he did great!

13.  At school he has the nick name, "Trent Stallion"  I'm sure there's a story behind that but I have no idea.  He even put Stallion on the back of his choir sweatshirt.

14.  Trent won March Madness in our elder's quorum bracket.

15.  Trent loves deep thinking movies like inception and interstellar.

16.  He umpires little league and is taking a lifeguard certification class next week.

we love you Trent and are so glad you are in our family!

No comments: