Thursday, November 21, 2019

XC 2019


Trent's final year of XC has just finished. At the first meet of the year, back in September, I started crying, thinking about how this was the last "first meet of the season"  I would be attending.   and Trent looked at me with a crazy look on his face, like, "Mom, get it together!"  For Trent's sake, I didn't cry the rest of the season!  I love having a son who is a runner.  I love attending XC meets.  I love watching him try his hardest as he ran through the rain, mud and cold.  This was his fastest year yet.  His PR was 18:40.  We are so proud of him!!  

and now a ton of pictures because we have a great team photographer








Trent actually placed 8th and should be at he empty spot second from the left.  we didn't know there would be awards so we left.  SO SAD!!













this day was so cold.  it was about 30 degrees outside.




No comments: