Thursday I pulled the kids out of school to go see Lion King! It was the first time for all of us seeing it, and it was amazing!!! The costumes were stunning. Everybody loved it and had a great time. we were on the aisle, and the kids liked how the cast came up and down the aisle a few times right by us.
I have always wanted to see Lion King! I remember it came out in 1997, just a few months after I returned from my London humanities study abroad program, where we had seen every musical possible! And some, over and over again.
I bought the matinee tickets about 6 months ago, thinking that the 8 pm evening performances were too late for Jacob, and every Saturday performance available conflicted with the kid's Shrek play. But I hadn't thought about Ryan and tax season. He ended up not being able to get away from work at the last minute, so there wasn't enough time to find someone else to go with us.
Jake is holding a cup of ice b/c he burned his finger on his aisle seat light underneath the armrest.

1 comment:
So much fun!! I still haven't seen that one, and really want to.
Post a Comment