Wednesday, January 14, 2015

curling

Yesterday I went curling!  It was really fun--kind of like bowling on ice.   And then I came home and wrapped myself up in an electric blanket for a long time.   I went with a group of women in the area, called Adventure Tuesdays.   Every Tuesday they do something outdoors or try new things, while their kids are at school.  This was my first time joining Adventure Tuesdays.  I'm realizing that most of the women around here are very outdoor-sy.  I think it's a northwest thing. I love it!  When we first moved to Seattle, I remember thinking, "what do people do for fun around here?  besides hiking and camping and biking etc..."  But now, it's growing on me.  I'm excited to do more Adventure Tuesday outings!
 





1 comment:

Megan Jo Eddie said...

Oh my gosh, how fun! You also have the perfect curling outfit!!! You look so cute!