Sunday, August 9, 2015

Taylor Swift 1989 concert

 OH MY GOSH THE TAYLOR SWIFT CONCERT WAS AMAZING!  These tickets were Emily's Christmas present.  It was so much fun!  we loved it.  It was in the Seahawks stadium.  sold out-60,000 fans.  It was crazy.  We loved the bracelets that light up and change color perfectly in time to the music.  it looked so cool.  and Russell Wilson was her special guest.  he came out and waved for a minute.  the crowd went crazy when he came out.

 
pulling in and seeing all the 1989 trucks.  so excited!

 
I passed on the red lipstick...

Emily used her lifeguarding $ to buy a t-shirt.  During the concert, she turned to me and said, "Mom, I figured out that stuff means more to you when you use your own money to buy it.  I LOVE this t-shirt so much!"




Russell Wilson
 


 picture I found online



No comments: