Wednesday, April 20, 2016

demolition derby

This year I shocked my family by saying that for my birthday, I wanted to go to a monster truck show.  doesn't that sound fun?  I've always wanted to see monster trucks.  Actually, Ryan's first comment was, "wow, you really are from Idaho..."

There was a Monster Mayhem show going on at the spring fair, about an hour away from us.  But I thought it was a bit misleading.  It said, Monster Mayhem, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.  with big pictures of monster trucks.   so I  got tickets for Saturday night, but it turns out, the monster trucks were Friday and Sunday night.  Saturday night was a demolition derby.  Which was still fun, but only cars, no monster trucks.  And all night, I kept saying, "I'm sure the monster trucks will be coming out soon.  They are probably saving the best for last!".





exploding car--with the driver in the car!


here's our video--the kids loved it!  I liked it, but probably wouldn't go again...unless there are monster trucks!


No comments: