Friday, November 2, 2018

Halloween 2018

Ward Trunk or Treat-- was the week before.  super fun!! 
we're still getting our money's worth out of this sumo suit.  I bought it for Trent four years ago.  back then it was so unique.  It always won an award.  But this year, there were three sumo suits at the ward party and some at school also.


I don't even know what I was dressed as.  just rummaged through our dress up bins.  and Ryan was at work.


 Trent was a pirate, and the priests were in charge of a nerf gun station




my favorite costume of the night.  this is my friend Kayla, and her 6 week old baby is wearing a popcorn hat.


Then Jake and I headed off to Nightmare at Beaver Lake.  which was disgusting and Jacob loved it.  We even got chased by a guy with a chain saw!


Changing it up for Halloween at school


Also no pictures, but we tried something new this year.  Zombie Paintballing!  The boys loved it.  We were on a hayride in the dark, and actors dressed like zombies were running around for us to shoot with glow in the dark paintballs.  I'm not sure driving 45 minutes away is worth 5 minutes of paintballing. but still fun.

also--I was remembering that last year, a day or two before the ward trunk or treat, I was called to be the ward RS president and told I had a week to come up with names for counselors.  so last year, at the ward party, I was trying so hard to talk to as many people as I could.  be super social.  but really I was so overwhelmed, I was on the verge of tears.  and now it's like I blinked and I can't even believe it's been a year already.

No comments: