Saturday, December 8, 2018

countdown to Christmas

This year something huge happened.  My boys decided they were too big for the lego advent calendar.  It was a little sad.  so I thought outside the box and came up with two Christmas countdowns.  

AT HOME:  the 12 Cookies of Christmas.  it's been a hit so far!! Inside each envelope is the name of the cookie we will be making that day.  we've got a mix of old favorites and a few new ones I've always wanted to try.  my new favorite cookie so far is the peppermint mocha.  minus the mocha.  just leave the coffee out and it still turned out great.




the smores cookies were pretty good too


DORM LIFE:  for Emily, I made her the 12 facemasks of Christmas.  but instead of counting down till Christmas, it counts down to the day she flies home for Christmas.  she started today.  12 days until we get to see Emily!!







No comments: