The kids have been having lots of fun making Christmas videos this weekend. This one is for my brother Matthew, and his wife Maris, who live in Estonia and will not be with us for Christmas. We love you guys!! and they really are on the nice list.
Fuuuunnnyyyyy! Very cute. But, you're right I don't believe for one minute those "angels" could be on the naughty list. hahhahah! I know, I'm very funny. Sorry, I haven't commented, just been a tad busy. Love you and thinking of you at this time especially. Can you email me your address, I'm sending out my cards on the 18th. Love you,
Shauna
You can see my email in my profile. If you have trouble let me know. xoxoxxoxoxxoxox
1 comment:
Fuuuunnnyyyyy! Very cute. But, you're right I don't believe for one minute those "angels" could be on the naughty list. hahhahah! I know, I'm very funny. Sorry, I haven't commented, just been a tad busy. Love you and thinking of you at this time especially. Can you email me your address, I'm sending out my cards on the 18th. Love you,
Shauna
You can see my email in my profile. If you have trouble let me know. xoxoxxoxoxxoxox
Post a Comment