Wednesday, October 16, 2013

family pictures 2013

In July, we had our family pictures taken!  I loved how they turned out.  I love the color coral.  and really wanted a summery feel.  Here's a sneak peak of the ones that will not make the Christmas card cut.
 










I loved this last one but it reminds me of an engagement picture.  also, you can't really tell, but I put Emily in flats and me in 5 inch sandals (Target clearance) so we'd be the same height.  I couldn't even walk in those shoes.  I had to take them off in between pictures and threw them out when I got home. 

3 comments:

Ehales said...

These look great! Love the colors, that's always one of the hardest parts. Plus the kids all have good non-fake smiles.

Shauna said...

I love them. I love the pone of you and Ryan and the last of course is precious. Emily is so pretty. And I can't believe how tall she is. How tall is she?

Love,

Shauna xo

Lisa Brown said...

Love the pictures!! Bummer about your shoes though.