Sunday was my sister's home coming talk at church. She was given 30 minutes to speak! She was the only speaker, which is rare. But she did great and filled the whole time. I don't think I could talk for 30 minutes. I have a huge extended family, with around 30 aunts and uncles and tons of cousins. It was really fun to talk with those that were able to make it. Of course, we took tons of pictures.
Birthday boy is 13!!!
Maris, are you reading this?? We are missing you in this picture!!
2 comments:
Congrats to your sister. I remember first meeting her at Emily's baptism! She was just a little girl! hhahahaha!!! So glad you got to have a family reunion. You look great by the way, I love your dress. xoxoxxo
Shauna
How exciting!! And how did the time go so fast??
Post a Comment