Tuesday, March 24, 2015

paintball party

Trent had a paintball birthday party last week!  We had all 9 of the boys from Trent's scout troop.  They had a blast! Best party ever. 















We were so glad we signed up for low impact paintball, which was recommended for kids.  It's 1/3 of the impact of a regular paintball.  the advertising said no bruises or welts, but the kids all still had bruises and welts.  I guess they would have been bigger if we had done regular?? 

Ryan and I had a bet about Jacob.  Ryan bet that Jacob would get hit once, start crying and then not go back out again.  and I bet that Jacob would get out there and be fine and love it.  We both won.  Jacob was not aggressive at all.  He would stand in the back, not moving, just shooting his gun into the air and never got hit.  The  he would come in from each game with the biggest smile on his face and tell me how much fun he was having and how much he loved it.  He just wanted to be a part of it.  Then, after almost two hours, right at the end, someone from the enemy team finally snuck all the way to the other side and shot Jacob twice in the back.  and oh my gosh the screaming!!!  He cried for 10 minutes and didn't go back out.  But over the next few days loved to tell the story and show off his bruises.


I am obsessed with the store, Nothing Bundt Cakes!  We just had one open up close by.  It's amazing!

A great group of boys


Happy 13th birthday Trenton!  last Sunday at church, Trent had to fill out a paper all about himself so I thought I'd share what he wrote. 

I AM...a Mormon, a 7th grader, an American, 5'4, a deacon, a runner, a boy scout, in a musical, a baseball player, energetic and outdoorsy

No comments: