Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Ryan is 40!!!

Ryan turned 40 on May 8th.   wow!!  I think he was a little sad and not too excited, but we did have a great weekend.  We had awesome seats at the mariner's game, and put Ryan's name up on the birthday scoreboard.  I think the kids liked that the most.






 
Then the next day Ryan took me shooting, and then later, Emily shotgun shooting.  and we did cake and ice cream and presents.  His main present  was Seahawks tickets.  yay!  I think he was surprised.  but I got him 3 tickets for him and the boys for a preseason game in August.  the preseason tickets are waaaaay cheaper.


Emily missed out on the Mariner's game because she was volunteering at a black tie charity event. to get service hours for key club.  She had so much fun and couldn't believe how much money everything was going for at the auctions.  They raised $450,000!  and Michael Bennett, a Seahawks player was there and auctioned off 1 dozen cupcakes he made himself.  They sold for $6,500!

the $6,500 cupcakes


1 comment:

Lisa Brown said...

What a great present :-). And I cannot get over those cupcakes!