Thursday, November 19, 2015

Grandma's 90th birthday party

Last weekend our family was so lucky to be able to fly down to Utah for my Grandma Crandall's 90th birthday party!  I have a huge family!  My family is awesome!  We had a dinner for around 115 people and it was a lovely evening.  When I was little, I loved going to my grandma's house because she always had a freezer full of popsicles and was a fantastic cook.  I also remember a backyard full of purple flowers, which I think were iris. 

We took a ton of pictures!  All of my siblings were there!  I think I just used a ton of exclamation marks, but that was how much fun I had!!  Jeff came from NYC and Matthew even flew in from Estonia for the weekend.  I love hanging out and talking with my siblings.

Lynne, Jeff, Matthew, Mark and me






the boys table


 Watching Spencer is a 2 person job.  My parents had been babysitting Mark's kids all week, while Mark and his wife were in Mexico.  They flew in that night and made it to most of the party.

 
 
This was my dad's wedding!  They had great pictures for all the table centerpieces.
 

 
 
the grandchildren.  I am the oldest of 25 grandkids

Great grand children

Happy birthday, Grandma!  At the end of  the party, people chanted, "10 more years!  10 more years!"  I thought it was cool that Emily's due date was Nov. 18th, Grandma's birthday, but she ended up being born on Nov. 10.  close!

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Your grandma is beautiful and so is Emily!!! Holy moly! My middle name is Maureen. ;) Love,

Shauna xo