All I want for Christmas is my Hogwarts Letter--funny t-shirt Trent picked out
We went straight to the DMV after school to get her license. I know eventually, I'll love having another driver in the house, but right now, I hate it. Every time she leaves, I have a knot in my stomach and I am worried the entire time she is gone. I make her text me when she gets there, and is leaving to come home. and I still haven't let her get on the freeway alone yet.
2 comments:
Happy Day to her!! She is so beautiful. I can't wait for Kalen to drive. Seriously. I know it will be a little nerve wracking but we sure could use the help that's for sure, even if it's just him getting himself places. :) Miss you all,
Shauna ox
Just be grateful she is living in Idaho, like you were. She would've had her license for a year by now ;). I have so many great memories of you driving me places when you were 16. Hopefully she isn't as crazy as we were. Do you remember how many people we fit in your suburban that one time?
Post a Comment