Friday, November 20, 2015

more Utah


warning:  I have a lot of food pictures! 

first stop:  PF Chang's.



Jeff's looking a little full!


gross story:  Jacob has a very sensitive stomach and easily throws up, especially if he eats too much.  That night, he threw up around 11 pm, just after falling asleep in our hotel room.  all over the floor.  It was gross and our hotel room smelled like throw up all night.  We were saying, "just breath through your mouths!"


We can all still be friends, even though our football teams hate each other.  I thought it was so funny that they both showed up in football sweatshirts.


hotel swimming


LOVE temple square! a must while in Utah.




Sunday morning we went to Music and the Spoken Word.  It was our first time, and was incredible.  We were on the second row!  so close to Mack Wilburg and the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. 





 Just before we flew home, after attending the Spoken Word, we went to Sunday brunch at the Grand America.  Wow!  I've never been to such a fancy brunch.  It was amazing.  The kids were in heaven.  Jeff had already flown out that morning and we were texting him pictures saying, "you left a little too early!  look what you're missing."












This might be my ALL TIME favorite picture.  The brunch was over, everyone was standing up to leave, saying goodbye and I couldn't find Trenton.  I finally found him in line (again) at the omelet station.  "Just one more plate!".  So he sat at the table alone, finishing up quickly.  I'm also not sure if this is possible, but Trent said he weighed himself before and after brunch, and he had gained 8 pounds.



and last but not least, we got to stay one night with Ryan's parents.  It's always nice to spend time with them!  Emily discovered Ryan's letterman jacket and brought it home with her.  She loves to wear it.


2 comments:

Shauna said...

I love Temple Square, love PF Changs and love family time. How wonderful, what a great trip. Shauna xo

Lisa Brown said...

That brunch sounds amazing!