Sunday, January 3, 2016

fry me to the moon

 Trent got a deep fryer for Christmas and we used it like crazy up until vacation was over.  I told the kids that a deep fryer is not something we use every day all the time.  It will be for special occasions.  Now it is packed away in the garage.

for New Years Eve, we had a deep fry party, and tried all sorts of things.  BBQ wings,  tater tots, cookie dough balls (gross!)  fried coke (a little better than the cookie dough, but still kind of gross) and doughnuts, which were delicious.  I think Trent had a great time experimenting and he loves telling everyone about how he got a deep fryer for Christmas.




this is the cookie dough.  disgusting!




1 comment:

Whitney said...

David recommends deep fried oreos with sprinkled powdered sugar on top- we'd get them at different fairs in the south. We've also tried deep fried twinkies- interesting to try but I think they're a one time experience