Lately, Trent's new thing is his shock pen. $2 off Amazon. He took it to school to try it out. At first, he would hold it out and say, "Can you click my pen for me?" and no one would go for it because they knew something was up.
So then he got clever and started a fake petition about how school times should stay the same. Our school district is currently in the middle of voting for a later bell schedule next year. He had the first 10 people sign in pencil so it looked more real, then he switched to the shock pen. And it worked! He was able to trick a ton of kids.
Until lunchtime when the principal saw him going around with a petition. She came over and confiscated the petition and said petitions are not allowed at school. Trent was worried he would be in more trouble if he explained that it was a fake petition and he was using it to shock students with his shock pen, so he didn't say anything! He said he was sorry and then she took the paper and left.
1 comment:
Hilarious. If I were him at that age I would have told her that I had every right as an American Citizen to form a petition to make change but that's just me, even if I wasn't even forming a real petition....hahahahahaha. I was like that growing up, but thankfully I have cooled off a bit. ;) LOve,
Shauna xo
Post a Comment