Saturday, January 30, 2016

Trent is skiing


Trent has been taking ski lessons on Saturdays. This was his Christmas present last year, but because there was no snow last year, it carried over to this year.  He loved it! 






I thought it was funny that he was surprised there was no seatbelt on the chairlift.  He said he didn't realize how dangerous the chairlift was.  and also, none of my kids knew that I skied.  They were shocked when I told them I started skiing when I was 8 and skied until I got married.  I haven't been in 17 years.  I stopped because Ryan didn't ski, but I never loved it and haven't missed it.  

Jake said, "but you probably weren't very good right?  You did the beginner runs?"  ha ha!!  

Emily said, "but wait, I thought you grew up in a snowmobiling family?"  My dad loves to snowmobile, but he actually didn't get the snowmobiles until my freshman year in college. 

No comments: