Thursday, September 8, 2016

20 year reunion

This summer was my 20 year high school reunion.  I was not able to go, but I did receive a letter I wrote to myself as a graduating senior that was in a time capsule.  I actually don't remember writing a letter and was surprised it was 4 pages long.  I loved high school and had a great high school experience.  It was a good letter and nice to know that I have met my goals I had for myself at ages 18.  but my family has all been laughing at a few things I wrote, listed below.

  • I can't even begin to imagine being that old.  (38)  
  • Hopefully you know how to cook by now because right now I can't even make toast without burning it.
  • I hope you have a lot of kids.  (does 3 count as a lot?)
  • I also hope you aren't too overweight after having kids.  If you are--start aerobics or something right now!
  • Did Steve Young ever get married?  I think he's cute and so are Dean Cane (superman) and Keanu Reeves.  
This is the only picture of graduation I have. 1996.  I was a senior class officer and am introducing our speaker, the governor.

No comments: