1. a lazy spring break--is just coming to a close. What did we do this week? stayed up late, slept in, took one field trip, which I will blog about later, and played outside all day every day with the neighbor kids. so pretty much nothing. I love it. it's been 70 and sunny almost every day this week. I took these shots out a bedroom window.
lining up for a basketball tag game
a little street football--I love that Emily is in the bottom corner, walking around with a book!
2. Kirkland cashew clusters--my new favorite snack. only seven ingredients, and 4 grams of sugar per serving. not the worst snack you could find. and they are sooooo good. find them at costco.
3. Castle--Ryan and I have just watched the first 3 seasons in the last 2 months--averaging 1-2 episodes a night after the kids go to bed. a murder mystery show--that's not too gruesome. and a show we can watch together and both enjoy.
4. story people pewter charm necklaces--bought one for a gift recently and think I need to go buy another one for myself. they are so cute! click here for their website. story people is the website where you can learn more about the imaginative world of artist Brian Andreas.
5. an empty weekend -- first time in a long time, we have nothing planned this weekend. no sports, birthday parties, kids stuff. nothing. I'm so excited.



3 comments:
Love it! And, I'm so glad you guys are now stuck on "Castle"! We are hooked on "White Collar" because of Ryan's recommendation in Reno. Glad we could share our faves!
Jill! That picture of Emily reading would be just like my daughter Gwyneth! Too funny. I think it's great that you have such a great group of neighborhood kids, I wish we had that but we really don't and it's one reason I'd like to move.
Yes, those clusters are very good from Costco. I rotate buying them because I want to eat them like chocolate, my kids love them too.
Glad you had such a great week with your kids. Take care,
Shauna
Sounds wonderful! And Lily is just like Emily and the book. There are so many times I have to tell her to put the book down :).
Post a Comment