Monday
- lots of laundry and cleaning. deep cleaned the kitchen. You know it's bad when your ten year old says, "mom, do you think you could clean the microwave sometime soon? It smells really bad."
- had my windows cleaned, professionally. They look awesome.
- met with my trainer at the gym. You know your getting your money's worth when your arms are so tired and sore, you're not sure if you'll be able to drive home. I had to just sit in the parking lot for a little bit.
- Made a countdown chain with Trent, for the release of the latest Heroes of Olympus book. October 2, fourteen more days!
- had beautiful weather!! Watched Jacob play outside for four hours after school while I did homework with Trent and Emily. we'd work, then go outside for a break. repeat pattern ten zillion times. The new favorite thing is a made up game called tenni-ball. similar to baseball, but using a tennis racket and large stability ball. It's hilarious to watch.
- switched all of my glad plug-ins. again. When my favorite go to scent, apple-cinnamon was sold out at the store, last week, I thought I'd try a new fall-ish scent, vanilla-pumpkin. comments from the fam ranged from "when I walk into the house, I want to gag." to "I drove by a skunk today and it smelled better than our house." goodbye vanilla-pumpkin.
- made our favorite enchiladas for dinner and of course....
- had frozen yogurt for FHE treat!
No comments:
Post a Comment