last week Jacob came home from school saying he was tired and cold. I took his temperature and it was 102F! He went to bed early and I kept him home from school the next day. Except that next morning, he was totally fine, with no fever and tons of energy. So we had a nice day together. I miss my little friend who's always been there with me running errands, etc. Now that he's a first grader, the house is quiet all day. It's a new stage of life for me. Jacob likes to make lists, and be organized. After breakfast, he said he was going to set up 10 stations, then we would rotate through the stations and check them off as we go.
#7--activity, which was a leaf hunt outside, then arranging the leaves on contact paper. hang in a window. it's beautiful!
#8--bike ride
#9--doughnut
#10--bubble bath
not really sick...
other stations included a monster hunt, stories, spies, a second doughnut, and oil pastels. I love six years old!!
3 comments:
I love how much you enjoy your kids! It's awesome!!!
Jill, I wish I knew Jake, he is a very precious boy. He's an angel like you, and I don't mean, as in your last name. I mean like the saint. You are like two peas in a pod it seems.
This is the cutest post ever. I love his ideas. I miss you,
Shauna
I miss Derek now that he is gone all day too. Good to know I am not the only one missing a buddy :).
Post a Comment