Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween 2012

It has been raining non stop for the past week.  the ward trunk or treat a few days ago was over in like 15 minutes because the rain made it miserable.  The weather forecast said 90% chance of rain tonight...

and it's not raining! 

serious blessing.  Plus, it's warm outside.  about 60 degrees.  All the kids stopped by the house halfway through trick or treating to drop off their jackets and dump out their full buckets of candy, to go back out for round two.   Emily is off with friends, and the boys are with Ryan and a group of other dads and neighborhood kids.  I am home passing out candy.  I cleaned the kitchen and am now, blogging!

Our front porch is spooky. like so spooky, little kids are afraid to come up to the door. I love it! A fog machine plus a few pair of voice activated spooky eyes that glow and make scary sounds.


Angry Bird, Smartie Pants, and an astronaut who does not like to smile for pictures.



 
 
a little Halloween video the kids made while they were waiting to go trick or treating
 
 
and now it's time to put the kids to bed and carry out our nightly ritual.  watching 1-2 episodes of Hawaii 5-O.  we love that show!  (the new one)

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Super cute costumes. Wow, you have arrived. You have mostly big kids now. That's still pretty far off for me. You are a big time mom now Jill. It sounds like you all live in a great neighborhood and I'm so happy it didn't rain!!!!! Awesome!!!!! I love you all,

Shauna xoxoxxoxoxo

Lisa Brown said...

Sounds like a great Halloween. And I love that you decorated your porch all spooky :).