Tuesday, March 19, 2013

projects

Last week I had this great idea that I could caulk and repaint all our baseboards.  Most of them are pulling away from the wall and old and dingy.  gross, right??

I watched a few you tube videos on caulking and was off to Home Depot.  I actually enjoyed the caulking, but hated painting.  I ended up only doing the downstairs bathroom and the laundry room.  This will be a long, ongoing project, I think.  BUT...then I decided to paint the downstairs bathroom, while I was at it.  A while ago, I did a paint consultation with a great girl in my ward--eventually, we'll do the entire inside of the house.  But for now, my bathroom is a beautiful blue.  I LOVE it!  This will, eventually, be the same color I will use in the dining/living rooms.  It's Sherwin Williams, aqua-sphere.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Jill you're awesome. Period. I love the blue and you look so pretty too. :) Miss you,

Shauna xoxo

Megan Jo Eddie said...

Sooooo cute. What a beautiful color. That so looks like a color you would choose. It would be a pretty color for you to wear too. You lovely lady!