Saturday, November 23, 2013

around here



random pictures from this month:

 
 
first choir concert of the year.  Trent had a small one line solo! in the all girls song, his line was "gee I wish my voice would change (intentional voice crack) so I could sing with the other boys"  it was so cute. 
 


a very blurry picture of catching fire.  (I have got to learn how to take better pictures...)  we all loved catching fire!!  but I was not allowed to sit with the girls in the theater.  too embarrassing.  so I sat by myself a few seats away observing.  just me and my reeces pieces.  They were crazy!!  the classic, obnoxious, loud teenage girl stereotype.  It was hilarious.  I was remembering a thousand different junior high memories watching them.

 
Trent (on the left) had an 11 year old scout campout.  No rain, but it was really cold at night.  in the 20's.  Trent said it wasn't so bad.  Ryan said it was awful.  of course, I bundled Trent up in all my winter running gear so maybe that helped!


want to try something new?  Pecan Honey Butter.  It's amazing!!!  1 C butter
1/4 C honey
1/2 C chopped pecans

try it.  you'll love it.

and that's it around here.  Jake's been sick all week with a cold so we've been lying around watching a lot of Dr. Who.  Trent and Emily had the school musical tryouts for Shrek the Musical.  so fun!  and I'm 90% done with my Christmas shopping.  we're staying here for a quiet Thanksgiving with just our family. 

 

1 comment:

Shauna said...

I can't believe you're almost done shopping. Haven't even started. I love that dress on Emily. Love,

Shaua xoxoxo

PS Awile back you had asked where I got that Snow White dress and I got it off Ebay. It's used. Got it for ten bucks and about five bucks in shipping. Score.