Monday, December 2, 2013

the Christmas tree farm

 
This weekend we visited a Christmas Tree Farm for the first time ever!  It was very exciting for the kids to run around and choose a tree and to watch Ryan chop it down with a saw.  I didn't bring my camera because we originally had left the house with the intention of going to Home Depot for a tree, but then changed our minds last minute,  so these are pics from Emily's phone.  We didn't even have any cash or checks with us and the lady in charge told us to just mail her a check when we got home!  can you believe that?  she says she's never had anybody not pay her before. 
 
Trent has been doing a lot of knots lately for boy scouts, so he tied the tree to the car for us.  Ryan and I were a little nervous and stopped the car every few minutes to make sure the tree was still there.  it made it home!
 
I don't know why we've never gone to a Christmas tree farm before.  this is our third Christmas in Issaquah.  since we live up in the mountains there are at least 3 farms (that I can think of) within 15 minutes of our home.  we'll definitely be doing it again next year.









 


1 comment:

Shauna said...

Looks awesome. Can't wait to see what it looks like in your house!!!! Love,

Shauna xoxoxo