Sunday, February 2, 2014
we won the superbowl!!!
What a great day it's been!! The Sea Hawks won the super bowl. We had a little family party today with lots of good food. Everybody was so excited tonight. Afterwards, Ryan took the kids outside and lit off fire crackers. I have never seen a community so committed to football. including our 6 years in the bay area! Maybe because it's so rare and special here, with this only being our second time ever going to the super bowl. But everybody is into it. these past few weeks, flags and signs are everywhere. in every store. Hanging from every building. on lots of cars. When they said it was fan Friday, everyone was wearing Sea Hawks jerseys or at least blue and green. and I mean every single person I ran into that day. And it paid off! #12thMan #BestFans
Skittles have been sold out (because of Marshawn Lynch) but I finally found some!
Labels:
seattle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Super fun. We are not in touch at all. Someone mentioned the Superbowl and Kirk and I looked at each other and said, "it's the Superbowl?" Haaahhahahaha!! Not having TV or the fact that we watch no American TV is why some may feel we live under a rock. :)
Glad your team won! Take care,
Shauna xo
Post a Comment