April has gone by in a blur! Spring seems to be the busiest time for most families, us included. Here are some things that happened in April.
Trent finished up a 4 month archery class. He LOVES archery! He especially enjoyed the last class, where the teacher attached balloons, moving in a circle, to the target. He popped 4 balloons. He also got his archery merit badge.
Baseball has just started for both boys. Jacob loves to be catcher.
this was his first hit from his first game. You can tell that Ryan was really excited!
Jacob was in a second grade musical! he was a crow. He was so excited to perform. He kept asking when it was time to go, then as we were walking into school, he said, "This is it. My big night."
We've been having gorgeous weather lately, with a few days in the 80's. which makes for happy swimmers at swim team practices! (Jake and Emily)
Trent went on another scout campout. in Eastern Washington, where it's sure to be nice and dry this time of year. He loves these campouts and always comes home with lots of stories to tell. this time, he got to go fishing for his first time ever and caught a fish! I had bought 2 bags of candy and told him to choose one bag to take with him to share with the other boys. He was having a really hard time choosing which bag to take. I said, "Trent, this isn't a big decision. just take one this time and the other bag the next time." Trent said, "what next time?" after I explained that the scouts do a campout every month, all year long, he got the biggest smile on his face and said, "you mean I get to do this every month!!"
I started training for the Northwest Passage Ragnar Relay in July. Although if I would have known how hard it is to make all 12 women on the team happy, I wouldn't have decided to be team captain. So many different personalities, and certain people that do or do not want to be with others in the same van etc.
1 comment:
You are brave just to do a Ragnar at all. So sorry your team gave you trouble. Trent's archery sounds awesome, and I love Jake's comment about his crow performance :). Miss you my friend!! It has been too long since we have seen each other!!!
Post a Comment