Monday, May 26, 2014
Rattle Snake Lake
On Memorial Day, we went to Rattle Snake Lake, about 20 minutes from us, and hiked 2 miles up to a lookout point. It was beautiful! The trails were very crowded, we even saw two boys asking girls to prom up at the lookout point. I'm not going to lie...There was a lot of whining, some crying, a skinned knee, and some blood. By the end, Ryan and I were wondering to ourselves, why did we bring the kids? I hope they learn through experiences like this that they can do hard things! and for pete's sake. it was only 2 miles. well, I guess 4 miles total. We came home and had a BBQ at a friend's house. Then we watched Catching Fire, at home, the mom way, with me fast forwarding certain parts. fun!
Labels:
summer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment