Saturday, September 13, 2014

Jacob's baptism


Today Jacob was baptized!  It was a great day and we were lucky that both sets of grandparents could be here.  We went out to lunch afterwards at McDonalds, Jacob's choice.  It's his favorite restaurant.  We are so proud of Jacob and the choices he's making.








and then right as it was getting over, Trenton lost a tooth and it was bleeding all over!  It was very exciting.


1 comment:

Shauna said...

Hey!! I've caught up on all of your posts and am back to blogging. Seriously. I just had to go on vacation and then once I got back it took me almost three weeks to go through the thousands of pictures I took. :))) How exciting that all of your children have been baptized. Congrats to Jacob. So great to see your parents, they look better than ever.

Love, Shauna xooxoxxo

PS. Yes, hardly anybody take checks anymore. Sad but true. :( xoxox