You know the kids are ready to go back to school when they start saying things like...not the lake again! Please don't make me go to the lake! This was our third Seattle summer, and it was so warm! It's been two months of almost every day over 80. The other summers we were lucky to get one week over 80. It felt like our old summers in California. We were able to swim at the pool or lake every day. some days both. I have loved this summer!!! I keep telling the kids that lots of people go on vacations "to the lake" and we are lucky to have 2 lakes 5 minutes from our house, and a few more 20 minutes away. We rotate so we don't get bored. Once a week we had ward park days that usually were at a beach park. Here are random lake pictures from all summer long. I've also just noticed that all of them are of Trent. He's the one who likes having his picture taken the most.





I won a night of boating at our Relief Society service auction last January. The kids had a blast! Trent got up on the wakeboard and Jake on the kneeboard.
sometimes they like to see who can lie down on ice for the longest amount of time.
No comments:
Post a Comment