Saturday, November 1, 2014

Halloween 2014


Happy Halloween!  We've had a great week with a few parties and various costume changes!  My brother Jeff and Jeff Matisoff came to visit on Halloween night.  We had a spooky dinner and then a little trick or treating.

Emily (Facebook) and her friend are leaving for a party.  It was her first boy-girl party and she had so much fun.  They watched Wait Until Dark.  I remember that movie freaked me out when I was in high school.

 
at Jake's class party (he's a lego)


it was so fun to see my brother!


Trent's sumo costume was my favorite!!  He couldn't even fit through the door.  It was hilarious!

 
Jake fishing at the church trunk or treat.  It was pouring rain that night, so the actual trick or treating at the end was quick and not that fun.
 

zombie corn from Grandma and Grandpa!


Jacob didn't trick or treat for very long b/c of his cast, so Trenton went around with two buckets.  I wondered if anybody would question him when he said, "This one is for my brother who has a broken leg."  but nobody said anything.

3 comments:

Shauna said...

I love homemade costumes. They are the best!! Sorry about Jake, but Trent is awesome. Way to serve Trent, way to serve. Love,

Shauna oxxo

Shauna said...

Forgot to answer your questions...She is wearing mascara. But she has thee most beautiful lush eyelashes. Kalen is 5'8. He's a tad taller than I. No fan...hahahaha! Just a great photographer in Kirk. He just took hundreds of pictures. We have a really good SLR. And out of the hundreds were a few good ones. That's how it goes. Although, all pictures beyond us as a group were taken by me. Kalen is such a good sport. A lot of people have been asking me how I got him to do it and to be honest I didn't have to do anything. So today I said, Kalen...did you have a problem with our family theme costume and he said, "I just do what you tell me." hahahaha. He is a great kid, he said he knows how much I like doing it and he can see that in the future it will be fun to look back on. But, I would never make them wear this for Halloween. They are their own things. This is just family fun. Also, good to see your brother. Does he still live in the city? We go there all the time. We love it. I could retire there. Talk soon,

Shauna xoxoxo

Lisa Brown said...

Wait Until Dark - what a great movie, and yes, totally terrifying :). Loved their costumes!