Wednesday, December 30, 2015

favorite 2015 books

Jill's top 5 favorite books in 2015

1.  The Secret Keeper
2.  Throne of Glass series
3.  Screaming Staircase
4.  Nothing to Envy:  ordinary lives in North Korea
5.  Remnant Chronicles
I
n 2015 I read 68 books--mostly YA because I try to read what Emily reads, and I'm also previewing books for her.   It was a good reading year for me!  2014 was only 50 books.  I started doing audio books in the car this year, and really enjoy it.  My 2016 goals are to read 75 books and more non fiction.  That North Korea book was fascinating for me!  and then read this article about a Utah man possibly kidnapped by the North Koreans.  this was my friend's next door neighbor.  so scary!

1 comment:

marisc said...

I did not read many books this year (for obvious reasons:) but I did read the Throne of Glass series. I will try to read some of your favorites if I have time. Thank you for your awesome blog!