Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Thanksgiving in Idaho

 We had the BEST thanksgiving ever in Idaho!
 
Emily is so happy to be at the adult table





My mom always does the brown bag game--a few years ago, it started with small lunch sacks and some candy bars, and now it has evolved into giant sacks of presents.  Everyone loves it.  We also had an adult brown bag game and I ended up with the grand prize--a $50 bill!

 
Emily read Anne of Green Gables

6 inches of snow!!  It's been a few years since my kids have seen snow and it was very exciting.










 and of course, Grandpa gave snow mobile rides around the yard. Trent got to drive for a little bit.


 
 
a tree in the backyard fell over because of the weight of the snow!
 

1 comment:

Shauna said...

How wonderful. Her table looked lovely. I love all of the traditions your family has. I wish we were closer. So fun to have the snow to play in yet to say goodbye too as well. :) Love,

Shauna

PS> Tell Trent the Klippels say congrats on his joke, my kids think that is so great. :)

xoxoxoxox