Friday, June 29, 2018

Emily graduates!

Emily graduated from high school on June 18th.  It was held at the Mariner's baseball stadium in Seattle.  Safeco Field.  and it was HOT.  We were dying.  We were having an unusual heat wave. We are so proud of Emily!  Both sets of grandparents, my brother Mark, his son, Blake and our nephew, Jeff were able to attend.

decorating your cap is a new, fun thing they do. Emily's is a quote from Beauty and the Beast.  "I want adventure in the great wide somewhere."




 570 graduating seniors = a long ceremony


Emily walks in and makes a heart with her hands when she sees us!

lunch at Cheesecake factory


my niece @thecookiecornernv, has a new cookie business.  So I ordered these from Reno, NV.  They were beautiful!  I loved them.  


the cousins


Then I was off to chaperone the All Night Grad party, which was a blast!! 

No comments: