Jake's project: which helium balloon will stay up the longest? Mylar or latex? I'll give you a hint. we started the "research" on this project over a month ago. and the mylar balloon is still floating!
here's a little video I took of Jacob explaining his science project to his class. It was optional in kindergarten and only 3 kids in the class did it.
Trent's project: which packing material works best? bubble wrap, tissue paper or newspaper?
answer: after throwing an egg from a 12 foot drop, the egg broke in the tissue paper and newspaper, but was okay in the bubble wrap!
good job boys!! They were both so proud of their projects and did wonderful presenting their projects to the judges.
2 comments:
Dear Jill I love your recent posts. All of the science is so fun to see and your Easter projects I loooove!
Check your email. I want you to read something. Love you and miss you.
Shauna
Lily would kill for a chance to do a science fair project, but I think she has to wait one more year. And I LOVE the awards and your thoughts about the projects you had to stare at for 3 hours :).
Post a Comment