What a handsome young man. Happy birthday Trent
Happy Birthday Trent! I can't believe you are 10! I remember babysitting you when you were just a baby! Hope you have a wonderful birthday!
Isn't it fun to see how they have grown up?
Wow, he looks pretty much the same and then the ten year old picture comes with a real change! He really does look older. Happy Birthday Trent!! It was so fun seeing little Trent in the old apartment. I miss those times. Hope he has a great birthday! Love to you all,Shauna
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a handsome young man. Happy birthday Trent
Happy Birthday Trent! I can't believe you are 10! I remember babysitting you when you were just a baby! Hope you have a wonderful birthday!
Isn't it fun to see how they have grown up?
Wow, he looks pretty much the same and then the ten year old picture comes with a real change! He really does look older.
Happy Birthday Trent!! It was so fun seeing little Trent in the old apartment. I miss those times.
Hope he has a great birthday! Love to you all,
Shauna
Post a Comment