Saturday, February 23, 2013

disgustingly beautiful

 
 
Looking for something quirky to do in Seattle?  Look no further than THE GUM WALL!!!  People either love it or hate it.  Ryan thought it was a germy, gross experience, and I loved it!  The wall is located in an alley underneath Pike Place Market.  In places, the gum is a few inches thick.  and about 15 feet high.   Pure awesomeness!!!!  Come prepared with a few packs of bubble gum and create your own masterpiece.  A friend of mine, spelled out the word "baby" on the gum wall, to announce she was pregnant.  what a cute idea!   click here if you want to read more about the gum wall.  

 
I am standing on my tippy toes to try to be as tall as Emily, also, I hate it when you hand your camera to a stranger and they can't take a non blurry photo


 

3 comments:

Shauna said...

Okay that is nasty!!! But that first picture is awesome!!!! Glad you are really getting around and seeing the sites, even if it's a gum wall. :)

Love you ,

Shauna xox

Anonymous said...

I ditto what Shauna wrote. Kerri

Janice said...

That is both disgusting and interesting at the same time. You got some great pictures.