I first started blogging, when we moved to Japan, to be able to update family and friends more easily and share pictures. And then I loved it so much, I stuck with it, even after we moved back to the states. Although, I think after we moved back, my number of readers decreased a lot, because life in Seattle just isn't as interesting as life in Tokyo. but that's okay. I enjoy doing it, being able to look back at my own blog and remember, and peek into other people's homes through their blogs.
To see my first blog post written a few weeks after moving to Japan, entitled "Our First Month" click here.
seeing all those old pictures brings back so many memories! this was Trent, checking out the squid in the grocery store.
1 comment:
Oh, sweet Trent he was so little and look at him now, he's huge!!! Very fun. I enjoy blogging so much too. I love looking back at all of the posts. It's such a great way to journal through pictures. Love
Shauna xoxoxo
Post a Comment