UTAH
seven peaks
shooting guns (even though I hate guns!)
campfire--hotdogs and smores
Jake's birthday party
Ryan's brother, Greg, and family drove up from Colorado. They just moved there 2 weeks ago from Atlanta.
although we've seen Greg and Lauralee a few times over the years, since they've always lived so far away (okay, maybe we were in Tokyo, too!) Megan and Emily hadn't seen each other in 11 years since they were babies. They got along so well!! They are definitely related.
IDAHO
jet skiing--of course!! You can never have too many jet ski pictures.
if you want a wild ride, go with Grandpa
Cousins Camp
Ryan and I headed off to Jamaica. My brother and his wife were off to Tahoe for a medical convention. My parents have 5 grandchildren, my three, plus my brother, Mark's two boys. The kids had a glorious time at cousins camp. staying up late. swimming, movies, shopping, going out to lunch, grandpa letting them watch parts of scary PG-13 movies at home. My mom kept them busy! and then at the end, they all got sick. My poor mom, cleaning up all that throw up...and other stuff...I left Emily with a camera and ended up with pictures from Hop to It, lunch at Johnny Carino's and the huge water slide they rented for the day.
they could not stop talking about this water slide. It was so fun.
I'm so glad my two boys have boy cousins their age and that they are all good friends! what a blessing. thanks mom and dad for an awesome cousin's camp!




1 comment:
Cousins camp sounds amazing! And that water slide seems pretty incredible too. Trent looks just like Matthew (I think) in one of pics in front of the slide.
Post a Comment