Sunday, August 18, 2013

no problem, mon!

we're back from our summer travels to Idaho, Utah and Jamaica.  Ryan and I came back from Jamaica relaxed and re connected.  It was wonderful.  I also came back with the worst sunburn of my life.  We got home late at night, woke up the next day, unpacked the car, did a load of wash and threw everything back in the car and went on our ward campout.   where the mosquitos descended upon us and now I have a sunburn covered in mosquito bites.  Last night, Emily put oven mitts on my hands to try to get me to stop itching!

It will take me a while to blog about everything, we don't start school till September 4th so we will be squeezing every last ounce of fun out of summer that we can.   Here are  a few pictures to leave you with.


 
these lounge chairs in the pool are what led to my sunburn.  I spent hours here, sipping virgin strawberry daiquiris and frozen lemonades.  it was awesome! 
 
 

2 comments:

Megan Jo Eddie said...

Oh heaven!!!! Those lounge chairs look amazing! I want to go to Jamaica now. So sorry about your sunburn and mosquito bites though. That does not sound fun, keep those oven mitts handy!

Lisa Brown said...

I can't wait to hear more about your trip! And the oven mitts on your hands totally reminded me of an episode of Friends where Phoebe has chicken pox, and they put oven mitts on her and her boyfriend's hands to keep them from scratching. Fun times - unless you are the one with all the mosquito bites :).