last month I went to an eagle scout court of honor. My favorite part was a slideshow of the boy's scouting activities and campouts from cubs on up. I left thinking, OH NO!! do I have any pictures of Trent as a cub scout and if I do, where are they? I spent a long time going through the past 4 years of my blog searching for scout pictures, and turns out, I had a ton. I have no idea where the files actually are, but at least they are on my blog to copy and paste. It was fun to start scouting off in Japan, in the Far East Council.
second grade--scouts was done by grade not age in Tokyo

cub scout sumo day. Ryan took Emily and Trent with the troop and they got to meet a sumo wrestler afterwards!!


I was his den mother for 2 years.

getting his arrow of light

and many more pictures to come!! Trent really loves scouting and is looking forward to a lot of campouts and scout camp this summer.






No comments:
Post a Comment