Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Years!

Happy New Year!  We started out the day with haircuts for the boys.  Jake really wanted a mohawk but I was able to talk him down to a buzz.
 

That night, Emily went to a dance and the rest of us had a Men In Black marathon, (edited on clearplay, of course!)  Trent made it through all three movies.

this oreo cookie pizza was so good!




At midnight, Ryan and Trent woke up Jacob and went outside to light off fireworks.  I was driving to pick up Emily from the dance.  It was so foggy I missed my freeway exit!  I dropped off Emily at the after dance breakfast party around 12:30 am and it was 2 am before she was home and we could all go to bed.  I kind of miss the nights when the kids were little and we didn't stay up till midnight.  or 2 am.

No comments: