Getting ready for church
our baby cherry blossom tree we planted a few months ago blossomed!
Jake participated in the science fair with his good friend, Evan. their question was, "which brand of microwave popcorn will have the least amount of kernels in the bag after it's popped?" the answer: Pop Secret! We all ate a lot of popcorn these past few weeks. we thought it was funny that his name was written as "Jacob Angela" on the table.
Jake lost his two front teeth!! He's my first child to have both gone at the same time. It's so cute!
My parents brought this back from Europe. I can't even remember which country and we call it the zebra spread. It's the most delicious thing I've ever had!! way better than any nutella or frosting.
Most of our March was consumed by the middle school play, Shrek the Musical!! Which ended last night. Ryan is super busy right now and it's going to be a while before he can edit all the pictures, and I can write up a decent blog post about it, so here's a sneak peak. Both Emily and Trent were in it, and were awesome!! It was a great play.

2 comments:
We also love the zebra spread! Now we know what to bring when we come to visit this summer! :)
That zebra spread reminds me of my favorite thing to eat in both Israel and Spain. There it was called Nocilla, but I totally brought a bunch of jars home in my suitcase when I came back from my mission. The best!! Wish they sold it in the States.
Post a Comment