In the bag, were my car keys and my wallet. We alerted security. Ryan wasn't picking up his phone at work. I wanted him to come down and pick us up b/c my keys were gone. I didn't have my phone with me. Emily and I had locked them in the car. After about 30 minutes of no bag turning up, I said a prayer, asking Heavenly Father to help us find a way to get home. In my prayer I said that I didn't need my wallet, but I needed my car keys or some other way to get home. Wild Waves was closing, I still hadn't gotten a hold of Ryan, and we were 45 minutes away from home.
This ride was so scary, they had to stop it 30 seconds into it, to let a screaming, crying Jacob off.
We later found out they used my debit card for a paypal money transfer for $1,400. amazing.
PS--for a few days all I had was a checkbook, while I was waiting for new credit/debit cards. Did you know that most places don't take checks? I had no idea. What do you do when you're at Coldstone's and the kids are already eating their ice cream cones and the guys tells you, "um. we don't take checks." embarrassing.
Here are some pictures of the fun part of the day!!
Emily was giving me selfie lessons. apparently, I need more practice. MY SELFIE
EMILY'S SELFIE
2 comments:
I especially love that there's a picture of my kids crocheting at the poll in the middle of your pics- so fun
BOO! for your wallet being stolen (& for mean people who make bad choices) but yay for answered prayers & the adorable photos that prove it was (for the most part) a fun day!
Post a Comment